If you cannot find the page you are looking for, try the Site Map A to Z.
How to use this website
We hope this site is clear and easy for you to use.
- The easiest way to find your way around is the site navigation. Make use of the navigation links in the blue header to find your way easily through the site.
- The Church Army logo is present on all pages, click this if you wish to return to the home page where you will find links to the different sections on our site.
- To use the site search which is above the site navigation, simply enter your keyword into the box and press submit. This will return a link to every page that contains your keyword.
- Information on our Disclaimer and Copyright is located at the foot of every page.
- Links are highlighted in blue within the main copy on any page. Simply click these to visit the relevant pages.
- Each section of the website is introduced with a hub page where you will find sub-sections with images and content. You can click the headings or images on these sections to take you to the relevant page.
- You can add the Church Army website to your list of favourite websites by simply clicking the button at the top of every page above the banner.
- Attachments to print or download are mainly PDF documents. We always advise you check the size of the file before downloading. If you do not have Adobe Acrobat on your PC you can use download this free of charge at http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep.html
- The video clips used throughout the site are in Flash and can be viewed on any computer that has a a Flash player installed.
- If you discover any broken links or errors anywhere within the site, please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you cannot find the information you are looking for, please email us or call us on 0300 123 2113