Full-time - 40 hrs per week - £23,832 pa
* Gifted in customer service, friendly, efficient and welcoming?
* Motivated by working as part of a team?
* Organised, a gifted multi-tasker with excellent attention to detail?
* Experienced in working with vulnerable people?
* Resilient, like a challenge and passionate about seeing the lives of homeless women transformed.
We are looking for a dynamic, vibrant and enthusiastic receptionist to join our team. If this sounds like you, then read on…
At the Marylebone Project, unconditional welcome and warmth is at the heart of what we do. We are looking for a positive person with a great friendly, can-do attitude, who is passionate in ensuring all feel valued, safe and welcomed at our Project.
As the first point of interaction, whether in person, on email or on the telephone, this role is one of the most important within our Project, in demonstrating our values and culture impeccably.
The post holder must be one energised by being busy, finding solutions and communicating with others. The nature of the work is hugely rewarding but can also be challenging, which is why we look for people who are resilient, like a challenge and passionate about seeing the lives of homeless women transformed.
Please note that CV's will not be accepted.
Please see our Job Pack and fill out the Application Form
To find out more:
E-mail: email@example.com or call: 020 3959 1444 between 9:00am-5:00pm, Monday-Friday
Closing date for applications:
Tuesday 3rd August 2021 at 08:00 am
Wednesday 11th August 2021